How To Close Rushcard Account
Are you here to learn a little about facts associated with closing your RushCard Prepaid Visa Card and how to activate it and what the details are all about for these circumstances or wondering what number to call and how to use your RushCard Prepaid Visa Card to the best extent possible, then perfect! You have found the right article.
In this article, I’m going to give you all the RushCard Prepaid Visa Card facts about details that you need to know about to help you out with using your card to benefit you the most.
Quick Navigation Article Links
- About RushCard
- How To Close Your RushCard Account
- Cancel on iPhone or iPad
- Cancel on Android
- Cancel on Mac Computers
- How to Cancel on Paypal
- Cancel via Website
- Delete App on iPhone
- How to Delete on Android
- Contact RushCard Mobile Services Team
RushCard Prepaid Visa Card is a partner with Visa and MetaBank to offer all of the features that you expect from a bank debit card, direct deposit, ATM (automated teller machine) access, and POS (point-of-sale purchases).
Metabank offers a fully insured card through Visa by the FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation) for up to $250,000.
RushCard was founded in the year 2013, and the company has been active for almost 9 years now. The founders of the company were David George Rosenberg and Russell Simmons, with its headquarters based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
RushCard focuses on providing a personalized prepaid debit card and offering early direct deposit, money management, and rewards. RushCard has two different plans you can choose when you sign up for an account.
The RushCard Prepaid Visa Card can be used in any location accepted by Visa debit cards and can also be used online to pay bills, set up recurring payments or withdraw from ATMs.
The RushCard Prepaid Visa Card works like a normal debit and credit card, except that your money available is determined by the load of money you have deposited into your RushCard account.
How To Close Your RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Account
Steps to easily cancel all subscriptions, connections with anything and all that was used to bill you permanently from all your devices.
Things you must do and know to cancel your RushCard Prepaid Visa Card subscription:
This should be done for your RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Account subscription because if you don’t cancel your RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Account manually as you subscribed, that plan will renew automatically because you gave them permission.
Second, if you have subscribed for only a trial period and subsequently cancel, you can risk losing that trial offer; hence, cancel that subscription a recommended 24 hours in advance before that trial time has ended.
Steps To Cancel RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Account On iPhone Or iPad.
- The first step is to open the Settings app and tap on your name.
- Next, you will then tap on the “Subscriptions” tab in your app. [Maybe you don’t see this tab. In that case, tap on iTunes & Appstore]
- Then you will next click on your Apple ID and when you can see your Apple ID, then you will be able to sign in. Next, simply scroll down to the “Subscriptions” button.
- Click on your RushCard (subscription) that you wish to review.
- Next, simply click on Cancel.
[Maybe you don’t see a “Cancel Subscription” button for RushCard, then it’s definitely canceled already, and you have success.
Steps To Cancel RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Account On Your Android device.
On Android devices, you can’t simply delete the RushCard App instead you need to follow these steps:
- The first step is to open the Google Play Store and if you have multiple Google accounts, make sure that you’re signed in to the correct account for your RushCard Account.
- Second, you should Tap on menu, and then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Next, you will choose the correct RushCard subscription you wish to cancel and then simply click on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- The final step is to finish as instructed by Google Play Store.
After you have successfully removed your RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Account subscription from Google Play, then your future subscriptions will automatically be canceled and won’t be renewed anymore.
Steps To Cancel RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Account On Your Mac computer.
- The first step is to open the Mac App Store and then click on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Second, you will click on the “View Information” tab at the top of the window, followed by signing into your account.
- Next, you will need to scroll down on the next page where you will see the “Subscriptions” tab and simply tap on “Manage”.
- Finally, you will click “Edit” beside the RushCard App, and last you will click on “Cancel Subscription”.
Your username and ID for setting up your subscription may differ from your Apple ID or Android that you originally set up on your Mac, so make sure to use the proper username. Don’t remember? Then contact the App for help to reset the password and simply continue the helpful tips above.
Steps To Cancel RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Account On Your Paypal account.
- The first step is to open your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Second, you will click on the settings tab located beside the logout option.
- Next, you will need to click on “Payments” from the menu provided to you and then click on “Manage Automatic Payments” which is located in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- Here you will see merchants’ agreements that you have transacted before. This is where you will click on “RushCard” or “Green Dot Corporation” to cancel your subscription.
- Next, you will see a confirmation page so simply click on the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab that you want to stop making payments to your RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Account.
- Finally, you will click “Done” on the verification page to complete the unsubscription.
Steps To Cancel RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Account On Your RushCard’s website.
If you started a subscription directly on a RushCard website, then to unsubscribe, you might have to sign into RushCard’s website or directly reach out to their payments provider.
- Click here to log into your online account with RushCard and click ‘Help’ in the main menu.
- When you see the menu section, you can then look for “Billing,” “Subscription,” “Payment,” “Manage account,” or “Settings.”
- Next, simply click the link and follow the prompts to cancel your subscription.
Steps To Cancel RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Account On Your RushCard’s Mobile App
If you started a subscription directly on a RushCard Mobile App, then:
- Reach out directly to RushCard via Justuseapp. Get all Contact details →
- Send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- requesting that they delete your account.
- Check RushCard’s Privacy/TOS/Support channels below for their Data-deletion/request policy and contact them:
Delete RushCard from iPhone.
To delete RushCard from your iPhone, follow these steps:
- On your home screen, Tap and hold RushCard until it starts shaking.
- When you feel it starts to shake, you’ll see an X Mark at the top of the app icon.
- Click on that X to delete the RushCard App from your iPhone.
You can also open Settings on your iPhone and then click on iPhone Storage. Next, you will simply scroll down to see the list of all the apps that have been installed on your iPhone. Next, you need to click on the RushCard App to uninstall and delete the App.
For iOS 11 and above:
Go into your Settings, click on “General” and then click on iPhone Storage. You will then see the option labeled “Offload Unused Apps”. Right next to this is the “Enable” option. Finally, click on the “Enable” option, and this will offload the apps that you don’t use.
Delete RushCard from Android
- The first step is to open the Google Play app, then press the hamburger menu icon on the top left corner.
- The next step is to go to the “My Apps and Games” option, and then you will go to the “Installed” option.
- This is where you will see a list of all your installed apps on your Android phone.
- Next, you will tap on RushCard, and then tap on “uninstall”.
Contact the RushCard Member Services Support Team
- by calling 1-866-RUSHCARD (866-787-4227).
- You will then be connected with a customer services support team member who will then be happy to help you find the most appropriate solutions for your problem.
- Contact RushCard ONLINE
Log into your RushCard Mobile App
log into your online account and click ‘Help’ in the main menu.
- Prospective RushCard Customers: Visit RushCard online and click ‘Help’ at the bottom of the page.
- CONTACT RushCard by MAIL
Snail mail still works too. Write RushCard a letter.
PO Box 42482
Cincinnati, OH 45242