How Do I Get A Refund On My Direct Express Card?
To get a refund for a purchase with your Direct Express card, you need to bring back the item you bought along with the receipt to the retailer. The merchant will issue a refund to your Direct Express card that was used in the transaction.
NOTE: Interested in life insurance to cover final expenses like funeral and cremation costs? Or do you want to leave extra money behind to a loved one?
If so, we have access to affordable, high-quality life insurance products that:
- Is available from 0-90 years old! (in most states)
- $1,000 to $100,000+ in permanent insurance coverage (fits ANY budget)
- No medical exams necessary.
- Rates NEVER increase!
- If qualified, you may receive first-day full coverage!
- Prices are VERY affordable, and designed for people on tight budgets.
If you’re interested in getting a free no-obligation quote, please click the link here to run quotes and see which of our top-rated insurance carriers you may qualify for!
How Long Does It Take To Get A refund Processed?
Your Direct Express card is a debit card which means that the money is transferred out of your account to the retailer as soon as you make a purchase. Since your money is no longer there, it’s not possible to get an immediate refund.
The refund can take up to 10 working days to process and appear on your account balance.
Why Is There A Hold Up On A Refund?
Hold times vary and will depend on the combination of your card type, whether you used PIN or signature, the retailer, type of transaction, and even the day of the week.
- Learn more on what to do when your Direct Express Card is Lost.
- Get all the facts here about your Direct Express Routing Number.
- All you need to know on how to Access Direct Express Cardless Benefit.
How Can I Make The Refund Process Go Faster?
Normally, merchants will refund your purchases via the same payment method you used. But if you want to make the refund process go faster, an alternative is to ask the retailer if they can give you store credit, cash, or product exchanges instead of refunding money to your card.
Need Burial Insurance?
In addition to helping people with their Direct Express, questions we help people like you qualify for quality final expense life insurance coverage that pays off your funeral and cremation expenses.
These burial insurance plans are perfect for those who are retired or disabled and on a fixed income, and want peace of mind, knowing their final expenses are covered.
Some of the benefits of these programs include:
- Rates NEVER increase like a lot of the junk mail life insurance companies you see.
- Coverage NEVER cancels due to age or health as long as you pay your premium.
- If eligible, you may qualify for first day FULL coverage with NO waiting period like many of the TV life insurance ads offer.
- Affordable premiums for those on fixed incomes.
- Plans offering immediate approval with NO health questions asked!
- Coverage available from 18 to 90 years old!
Bottom line, if you’re looking for a peace of mind, and want your family to have no burden when you pass, then these plans are for you!
Here’s how to get a free quote
Click here and we’ll get you a quote in minutes and get you the peace of mind you deserve!