There are several ways to check your Direct Express card balance:
NOTE: Interested in life insurance to cover final expenses like funeral and cremation costs? Or do you want to leave extra money behind to a loved one?
If so, we have access to affordable, high-quality life insurance products that:
- Is available from 0-90 years old! (in most states)
- $1,000 to $100,000+ in permanent insurance coverage (fits ANY budget)
- No medical exams necessary.
- Rates NEVER increase!
- If qualified, you may receive first-day full coverage!
- Prices are VERY affordable, and designed for people on tight budgets.
If you’re interested in getting a free no-obligation quote, please click the link here to run quotes and see which of our top-rated insurance carriers you may qualify for!
Over The Phone
You can get balance information for your card at no cost by calling the Direct Express customer service number listed on the back of your card. The customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in English and Spanish.
Log in To Your Account
You can easily check your balance by logging into your Direct Express account online. Here you can also view your transaction history and past statements.
Via The Mobile App
The Direct Express mobile app can be used to track payments and see your card balance. The app also allows you to sign up for free deposit notifications and low balance alerts.
- Learn all the info on what to do when your Direct Express card is lost.
- Get all the facts about how Direct Express’s Emergency Cash program works.
- Discover all the facts about Direct Express Routing Number.
At An ATM
Balance information can be obtained at no cost from any ATM that displays the MasterCard acceptance mark. To find your nearest ATM, use the Direct Express ATM locator.
You can request Direct Express to mail you your monthly statements on paper. The fee for receiving automated monthly statements is $0.75 per month. To request a paper statement, contact customer service by calling the toll-free number on the back of your card.
What Should I Do If I Think My Balance Is Not Correct?
If you think your card balance is incorrect or if you have any other questions about your balance, you should immediately call the Direct Express customer service number on the back of your card.
Need Burial Insurance?
In addition to helping people with their Direct Express, questions we help people like you qualify for quality final expense life insurance coverage that pays off your funeral and cremation expenses.
These burial insurance plans are perfect for those who are retired or disabled and on a fixed income, and want peace of mind, knowing their final expenses are covered.
Some of the benefits of these programs include:
This block contains unexpected or invalid content.Attempt Block Recovery
- Rates NEVER increase like a lot of the junk mail life insurance companies you see.
- Coverage NEVER cancels due to age or health as long as you pay your premium.
- If eligible, you may qualify for first day FULL coverage with NO waiting period like many of the TV life insurance ads offer.
- Affordable premiums for those on fixed incomes.
- Plans offering immediate approval with NO health questions asked!
- Coverage available from 18 to 90 years old!
Bottom line, if you’re looking for a peace of mind, and want your family to have no burden when you pass, then these plans are for you!
Here’s how to get a free quote
Click here and we’ll get you a quote in minutes and get you the peace of mind you deserve!