Live chat allows customers to interact with customer service representatives in real time in a chat box within a browser. Live chat is a great option for reaching customer service support quickly and having your questions answered without having to make a phone call.
Unfortunately, the only way to contact Direct Express Customer Service is to call them since they do not offer customer support through live chat. Here are additional ways to contact Direct Express to benefit your use of your card.
NOTE: Interested in life insurance to cover final expenses like funeral and cremation costs? Or do you want to leave extra money behind to a loved one?
If so, we have access to affordable, high-quality life insurance products that:
- Is available from 0-90 years old! (in most states)
- $1,000 to $100,000+ in permanent insurance coverage (fits ANY budget)
- No medical exams necessary.
- Rates NEVER increase!
- If qualified, you may receive first-day full coverage!
- Prices are VERY affordable, and designed for people on tight budgets.
If you’re interested in getting a free no-obligation quote, please click the link here to run quotes and see which of our top-rated insurance carriers you may qualify for!
Quick Navigation Article Links
- Customer Service Options
- Auto Attendant
- Have A Card & Need Help?
- Don’t Have A Card & Want Help?
- How To Speak With A Real Person
- Need Burial Insurance?
3 Ways To Contact Direct Express Card Other Than Calling Customer Service
For any questions or problems concerning your Direct Express® card:
- Call the number located on the back of your card
- Visit online at www.usdirectexpress.com and visit the FAQ section.
- You may write to them with a general comment about the DirectExpress® card program, at DirectExpress@fiscal.treasury.gov
Auto Attendant List To Help Assist You
- Your card number is 16 digits on the front of the card. If the auto attendant doesn’t receive your selection – Please try again. To re-enter your card number, press 1
- To access your card account information using your Social Security number, press 2
- To find out the status of your previously ordered card. press 3
- Press 4 if your card has been lost, stolen, or damaged.
If You Do Have A Card And Need Customer Service Help?
If you do already have a card with questions, you may call the Customer Service Department at:
- Customer Service: 1-888-741-1115
- Hearing-impaired: 1-866-569-0447
- International: 1-765-778-6290 (Collect)
The Customer Service hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Discover more about how to Access Direct Express Cardless Benefit.
- Learn more on what to do when your Direct Express Card is Lost.
- Get all the facts here about your Direct Express Routing Number.
IF You Don’t Have A Card And Want To Get One?
If you don’t have a card or haven’t signed up to receive your payments via your Direct Express card, Call 1-800-333-1795 (toll-free)
Quick Reference To Speak To A Live Human At Direct Express
After the Customer Service auto-attendant answers, Choose option 3 immediately, and you will get to speak with a human.
- Call Customer Service toll-free at 1-888-741-1115 (available 24/7)
- Press 1 for English, Press 2 for Spanish, for all other languages (press 3)
- Enter your 16-digit debit card number
- A Direct Express customer service agent will answer your call shortly after entering your card number.
Need Burial Insurance?
In addition to helping people with their Direct Express, questions we help people like you qualify for quality final expense life insurance coverage that pays off your funeral and cremation expenses.
These burial insurance plans are perfect for those who are retired or disabled and on a fixed income, and want peace of mind, knowing their final expenses are covered.
Some of the benefits of these programs include:
- Rates NEVER increase like a lot of the junk mail life insurance companies you see.
- Coverage NEVER cancels due to age or health as long as you pay your premium.
- If eligible, you may qualify for first day FULL coverage with NO waiting period like many of the TV life insurance ads offer.
- Affordable premiums for those on fixed incomes.
- Plans offering immediate approval with NO health questions asked!
- Coverage available from 18 to 90 years old!
Bottom line, if you’re looking for a peace of mind, and want your family to have no burden when you pass, then these plans are for you!
Here’s how to get a free quote
Click here and we’ll get you a quote in minutes and get you the peace of mind you deserve!