How Long Does It Take To Get My Direct Express Card In The Mail?
If you are here to learn a little about facts to:
- Receive in the mail your Direct Express Social Security Debit Card
- Wondering what number to call if having problems, or,
- What the details are all about and how to use the US Direct Express card to the best extent possible,
…then perfect, you have found the right article!
What I’m going to do in this article is give you all the Direct Express facts that you need to know about your card so that I can help you out with using your card and benefiting the most.
Quick Navigation Links:
How Long Does The Mail Take To Get Direct Express Card?
Typically, after being approved, you will get your Direct Express Card within 7-14 days. Then you can start receiving your automatic federal deposits.
How Do I Track My Direct Express Card In The Mail?
Unfortunately, for your new card in the mail, Direct Express has no tracking number.
After 10 business days, if you have not received your card in the mail, call 888-741-1115 to speak to Direct Express Customer Support and why you have not gotten your card yet.
Be patient when you call Direct Express because they have a huge call volume. We recommend calling early in the morning for the shortest call waiting time =).
- Learn all the info about Direct Express Routing Number.
- Get all the facts here on what to do when your Direct Express card is lost.
- Discover more about Direct Express Benefit Access.
How Can I Get Money Off My Direct Express Card Without My Card?
If you don’t have your Direct Express card with you, it’s still allowed for you to receive up to $1000 of your balance in your account.
This can be helpful, especially in an emergency, and available at any MoneyGram outlet located throughout the USA, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Most of the Walmart locations have a MoneyGram outlet for convenience at their customer service desk or wherever you see that MasterCard is accepted and simply withdraw cash from the teller.