Direct Express Reviews
Why Get A Direct Express Card?
The Direct Express Debit MasterCard is an electronic payment option for receiving federal benefits even if you don’t have a credit union or bank account.
Using the Direct Express card is simple and safe. Money is automatically deposited to your Direct Express card account on payment day each month. There is no need to carry large amounts of cash and you don’t risk having your checks stolen.
You can use your Direct Express card to make purchases at all retailers that accept MasterCard. You can get cash at retail locations, banks, and credit unions, as well as any ATMs in the United States or abroad that display the MasterCard logo.
Direct Express Positive Reviews
Many customers have expressed satisfaction with the Direct Express service and find their Direct Express MasterCard easy and convenient to use.
Here is what customers like about Direct Express:
- Cardholders feel safe using the card because they don’t need to carry cash.
- Direct Express cards can be used just like any other debit card in grocery stores and retailers.
- Customers find the Direct Express card convenient for purchasing money orders.
- Direct Express customer service is professional and provides adequate service.
- When the card is compromised by fraudulent activity, a new card is issued shortly after.
- Customers prefer having a Direct Express card than a checking or savings account at a bank because it allows them to keep better track of their expenses.
- Get all the facts about your Direct Express Routing Number.
- Discover more about how to Access Direct Express Cardless Benefit.
- Learn more on what to do when your Direct Express Card is Lost.
Direct Express Negative Reviews
Numerous Direct Express clients have also been disappointed with the service. Here are the most common complaints:
- Direct Express cards occasionally stop working with no apparent reason when used for online orders or withdrawals.
- Direct Express customer service is slow to respond. It is often impossible to get through, and it may take hours to reach them on the phone.
- Direct Express is frequently criticized for not giving individuals with disabilities priority access to their services.
- Receiving a replacement card for an expired one takes a long time.
- Many customers are having trouble accessing their accounts online and receiving a new password by email.
- Customers would prefer to be able to obtain account information by phone without having to wait for a customer service representative to take their call.
- In some cases, reported frauds are not taken seriously by the customer service, who suspect that the customers have spent the money themselves.
- When reporting a stolen card, customers are asked to provide their card number, which is impossible to get if they don’t have the card.
Have you had any positive or negative experiences with your Direct Express card that you would like to share? Please leave your comment below.
Check out my Direct Express FAQ article for more information on how the card works.