If you are here to learn a little about facts associated with the Direct Express Social Security Debit Card and if it’s possible to transfer money to Venmo App or wondering what number to call or what the details are all about and how to use this card to the best extent possible, then perfect! You have found the right article.
What I’m going to do in this article is give you all the Direct Express facts that you need to know about your card so that I can help you out with using your card and benefiting the most.
NOTE: Interested in life insurance to cover final expenses like funeral and cremation costs? Or do you want to leave extra money behind to a loved one?
If so, we have access to affordable, high-quality life insurance products that:
- Is available from 0-90 years old! (in most states)
- $1,000 to $100,000+ in permanent insurance coverage (fits ANY budget)
- No medical exams necessary.
- Rates NEVER increase!
- If qualified, you may receive first-day full coverage!
- Prices are VERY affordable, and designed for people on tight budgets.
If you’re interested in getting a free no-obligation quote, please click the link here to run quotes and see which of our top-rated insurance carriers you may qualify for!
Quick Navigation Article Links
- Direct Express To Venmo
- How To Add Direct Express To Venmo
- 3 Quick Ways To Transfer
- Social Security To Venmo
- Transfer Physically
- Direct Express Rules
- Direct Express Fees
- Need Burial Insurance?
Transferring Money From A Direct Express Card To Venmo
Venmo accepts credit, debit, and prepaid cards that are registered under your name from VISA, Mastercard, and Discover. Therefore, the Direct Express card can be added with a Venmo account for funds exchange.
Money transfers from Direct Express to Venmo usually take 3 business days.
Since 2012, Venmo has been a free mobile app for both iPhone and Android users that allows users to send and receive money.
Adding Direct Express Card With Venmo
In the Venmo app,
Click ☰ icon
Click Payment Methods
(this is where a list of the bank accounts and cards are located that you added to your Venmo account)
If you can’t add the payment method, then it may already be linked to another Venmo account. If this is the case, contact Venmo
- by calling 1-855-812-4430
- by mail to Venmo, 117 Barrow Street, New York, NY 10014
- Or Online at venmo.com/contact-us
Remember your card can still be declined for unavailable funds or fraud prevention.
Sometimes a zip code is required to link a payment card to your Venmo account.
Some providers of credit cards charge a cash advance fee.
Sometimes a charge of $0 or $1 is charged to your account to add your Direct Express Card. This is only temporary to confirm your addition. It will be credited to your account again within 5-7days.
To see a list of any additional Venmo fees click here
3 Quick Ways To Transfer Money From Direct Express To Venmo
The Direct Express card is a safe way to receive federal government benefits.
You can transfer money from Direct Express to Cash App by
- Open Venmo app, Click the ☰ icon, Click Settings, Click Payment Methods
- Or You can transfer money from a Direct Express card to a bank account by calling 1(888) 741-1115 (the number is on the back of your Direct Express Card)
- Or using Direct Express card online account at USDirectExpress.com
You will see transfer funds or add an external account. Then add your Venmo Account number routing number (These numbers can be found under Settings within the Venmo App).
While the transfer time will depend on your Direct Express Card Account policies, you’ll usually see the money in your Venmo Account within a few business days.
Step By Step How To Transfer A Social Security Check To Your Venmo Account
Gather your name, Social Security number, and new Venmo Account details.
You need all of this information to allow the Social Security office to make changes to your direct deposit.
On the Social Security administration’s website at SSA.gov there is a Direct Deposit Sign-up form (Standard Form 1199A).
Please print a copy of it. Fill out the Sign-Up form and either take it to your bank or your local Social Security office for them to process it or
- Contact the Social Security office by dialing 1-800-772-1213
- Next, you need to provide the customer service representative with your name, Social Security number, and new Venmo Account details.
- Verify that the Social Security representative has your correct information.
- Learn all the info on what to do when your Direct Express card is lost.
- Get all the facts about how Direct Express’s Emergency Cash program works.
Additional Ways To Transfer Money From Your Direct Express Card To Another Account
- Withdraw from an automated teller machine (ATM) and make a cash deposit at the local bank directly to an account.
- Buy a money order at a convenience store, supermarket, or post office for a nominal fee and deposit it to another account in case that bank doesn’t allow a cash deposit.
A Few Direct Express Rules To Keep In Mind
The Direct Express card supports transferring money to a personal United States bank account.
Transferring money from your Direct Express card overseas or to another card is not allowed.
You’ll need the account number you’d like to send money to and the bank’s routing number.
Fund transfers take about 2-3 business days to arrive.
A $1.50 fee will be deducted from your Direct Express card account for each transfer.
Contact Customer Service for additional fees or charges.
Some Direct Express Fees
Monthly paper statement $0.75
Transfer to US bank account $1.50 per transfer
Direct Express cash access $0.85
Replacement of the debit card $4.00
Delivery of replacement card $13.50
ATM withdrawal outside the US $3 + 3% of the amount
Purchases outside the US 3%
Contact Customer Service for additional fees or charges.
Need Burial Insurance?
In addition to helping people with their Direct Express, questions we help people like you qualify for quality final expense life insurance coverage that pays off your funeral and cremation expenses.
These burial insurance plans are perfect for those who are retired or disabled and on a fixed income, and want peace of mind, knowing their final expenses are covered.
Some of the benefits of these programs include:
- Rates NEVER increase like a lot of the junk mail life insurance companies you see.
- Coverage NEVER cancels due to age or health as long as you pay your premium.
- If eligible, you may qualify for first day FULL coverage with NO waiting period like many of the TV life insurance ads offer.
- Affordable premiums for those on fixed incomes.
- Plans offering immediate approval with NO health questions asked!
- Coverage available from 18 to 90 years old!
Bottom line, if you’re looking for a peace of mind, and want your family to have no burden when you pass, then these plans are for you!
Here’s how to get a free quote
Click here and we’ll get you a quote in minutes and get you the peace of mind you deserve!