How To Use Rushacard With Venmo
Do you have a RushCard that you want to link to your Venmo account? Linking your card can allow ou to conveniently send and receive money using Venmo.
Does RushCard even work with Venmo? Some applications and companies will not accept a prepaid debit card or allow you to link the card to your account. Is that the case with Venmo?
In this article, I will answer those questions and give you a step-by-step list to add your RushCard with Venmo.
Keep reading to learn more and follow the steps to add your card in less than 5 minutes.
Quick Navigation Links:
- Will Venmo Work With RushCard?
- Does Venmo Accept All Prepaid Debit Cards?
- How Do I Link My Venmo Card?
- How Do I Contact Venmo?
- How Do I Contact RushCard?
Will Venmo Work With RushCard?
The short answer is, Yes! Venmo will work with and accept a RushCard prepaid debit. You can link your prepaid debit card to your Venmo account and use it to send money.
Does Venmo Accept All Prepaid Debit Cards?
No, Venmo will accept some prepaid cards depending on the company that provides them. For example, Venmo will usually accept prepaid cards from companies such as mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
How Do I Link My Venmo Card?
So, how can you link your RushCard and start to use it with Venmo?
Follow these steps:
- Download the Venmo mobile App.
- Log into your app.
- Tap the menu button (this is the three horizontal lines you will see on the top left of your screen).
- Tap the “settings” button.
- Go to “Preferences” and tap “Payment Methods” (second item down).
- Tap “Add bank or card…”
- Tap “Card” which should be the second option.
- Enter your card information, card number, CVV, and expiration date. (You also have the option to take a picture of your card and the app will automatically input your information.) Enter your ZIP code.
- Click “Add” and you should be done.
If you come across any issues, go back and make sure your card information and ZIP code are correct.
If you continue to have problems, call Venmo. You will find their contact information in the last heading of this article.
How Do I Contact Venmo?
You can call Venmo at (855) 812-4430 which is open from 8am to 8pm CT time. You can also chat with an agent on Venmo’s mobile app.
How Do I Contact RushCard?
Call RushCard at (866) 787-4227 or log into your account and click the “help” button to open up the RushCard agent messenger.
If you are not a customer click this link to visit RushCard login page. Click the “help” button to message an agent online.
- Visit RushCards homepage to learn more about their features and/or apply for a RushCard. Click the link below. RushCard
- Will Venmo accept my RushCard prepaid debit? Click this link to learn more. ‘Does Venmo accept prepaid cards?’: How to add a prepaid card to Venmo and use it to send money
- Which prepaid cards will Venmo accept? Click the link below to learn which ones you can use. What Prepaid Cards Will Work With Venmo and Which One Should I Choose?
- What are my prepaid card transfer options? Click the link below to find out more. P2P Transfer Options for Prepaid Debit Cardholders
- What prepaid debit rules apply with Venmo? Click this link to understand the rules. CFPB Prepaid Debit Rules Will Impact Venmo – The Atlantic
- Will Venmo accept prepaid cards and if so, which ones? Click the link below. ‘Does Venmo accept prepaid cards?’: How to add a prepaid card to Venmo and use it to send money | Business Insider India
- Is RushCard backed/processed by Visa and/or Mastercard? Click this link to learn more. Mastercard and UniRush to Pay $10 Million to Consumers Harmed by RushCard Technology Breakdown.