How To Check My Rushcard Account Balance
Do you have a RushCard account? If so, how do you check your balance and manage your funds?Did you know there is a really easy way to keep an eye on your balance that takes less than 10 seconds!
Most of us don’t want to have to spend 5 minutes searching for our passwords and then log into our bank account just to check our balance. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a quick and easy trick to get updates on your balance?
Well, with RushCard there is!
RushCard allows you to check your balance fast via text message.
So how do you get your bank balance over text? Keep reading to learn more!
Quick Navigation Links:
- How Can I Check My RushCard Balance?
- What If I Do Not See My Money?
- What If My Account Is Frozen?
- How Can I Add Money To My Balance?
- How Can I Contact RushCard?
- What Bank Is Rushcard Under
- How Do I Find My RushCard Account Number?
- How Do I Log Into My RushCard Account?
How Can I Check My RushCard Balance?
You have a few different options to see your balance. You can log into your account on a web browser, log into your mobile app, or you can send a text to MYRUSH.
To send a text to RushCard and receive your balance you need to text”BAL” to 697874 (MYRUSH). Keep in mind, this will only work if you have authorized text alerts.
If you want to log into your account, make sure you have your login ID and password. The either visit RushCards website or go to their mobile app and enter your information.
What If I Do Not See My Money?
If you log into your account and do not see your funds, or your balance is not what it should be, confirm you have set up direct deposits to the correct account.
If you recently transferred money to your account, confirm the information was correct. Collect any transaction emails or confirmations.
If you cannot find any issues on your end, contact RushCard to find out more. You can find RushCards customer service here: (866) 787 4227
What If My Account Is Frozen?
If your RushCard account is frozen or locked, you will need to contact RushCard. You can find their contact information below.
You can request information on your account and speak to an agent about unfreezing your funds so you have access to your money.
You may need to provide the RushCard team with further information and documentation to unlock or unfreeze your account.
Some customers have had issues with RushCare customer service responding to them and reviewing their documents. Make sure to be persistent and keep records of your conversation. You could even ask the agent’s name and note the case number.
How Can I Add Money To My Balance?
If you would like to add money to your RushCard account you can do so through a Moneypak, direct deposit, depositing money at a retailer, or the RushCard mobile app.
How Can I Contact RushCard?
Contact RushCardcustomer support team by calling RushCard at (866) 787 4227 or by visiting their contact page.
What Bank Is Rushcard Under
RushCard is partnered with MetaBank. MetaBank is a member of the FDIC which allows them FDIC protection and a license from VISA U.S.A. Inc.
RushCard must be partnered with a registered and insured financial institution to provide their fraud protection, FDIC protection, and VISA acceptance.
How Do I Find My RushCard Account Number?
Your RushCard account number is also called a deposit ID number.
This number can be used to receive deposits instead of giving out your debit card number. To get this number you can email RushCard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866 787 4227.
If you already got your account number, make sure to write it down in a safe and secure location so you have it on file when you need it.
How Do I Log Into My RushCard Account?
To log into your RushCard account follow these steps:
- Go to the login page and click “Account Login”.
- Enter your login ID and password.
If you have any issues with the account or realize you don’t have an account, you can contact RushCard.
- Log into RushCard and manage our account here. RushCard
- View RushCards homepage here. RushCard
- Click this link to contact RushCard. Contact Us | RushCard
- Take a look at this video to see how you can use the RushCard app to manage your funds. Click the link below to watch the video. How to Manage Money with RushCard Mobile App
- Read about the issues RushCard has faced with their customers accounts being frozen, click the link below. RushCard Locking People Out of Accounts, Freezing Money
- What can you do if your RushCard account is locked or frozen? Click the link below to learn more. RushCard’s New Security Features: What You Need to Know – Credit.com
- Click here to learn how to find your account number. How do I find my Midnight Prepaid Rushcard account number?.