How To Speak To A Rushcard Customer Service Live Person
Dealing with customer service can be very frustrating. We have all heard the automated voice on a customer service line ask us to wait on hold for “the next available agent.”
The last thing we want is to deal with an automated response system that can’t really help us with our issue.
So, how can you speak to a live agent at RushCard? What number do you call? How long are you going to have to wait? And are there secret shortcuts to speak directly with a real human!?
I will answer those questions in this article and provide RushCards contact information.
Keep reading to learn more!
Ps. If you just want to find RushCards phone number or address, go to the first and third headings.
Quick Navigation Links:
- What Is The RushCard Customer Service Number?
- What Is The Wait Time When Calling And What Is The Best Time To Call?
- What Are Other Ways To Contact RushCard?
- What Number Do I Call To Activate My RushCard Prepaid Debit Card?
- What Are The Reviews And Ratings For RushCard’s Customer Service?
What Is The RushCard Customer Service Number?
To talk to a RushCard agent you can call (866) 787-4227. That number is listed on RushCards site as their main customer service line. Using that line should take you directly to an agent.
What Is The Wait Time When Calling And What Is The Best Time To Call?
When calling the number mentioned above, the average wait time is about 40 minutes. That number is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The best time to call is around 9:30 am.
What Are Other Ways To Contact RushCard?
Other ways to contact RushCard include live chat, by mail, or by email.
To contact RushCard by mail you can send a letter to RushCard PO Box 42484 Cincinnati, OH 45242.
To contact Rushcard through webchat/online you can log into your account and click “Help” at the bottom of the webpage. This will automatically open up a chat box where you can get support.
What Number Do I Call To Activate My RushCard Prepaid Debit Card?
To activate your RushCard prepaid debit card, you call the number on the sticker. If you do not see the sticker you can call 800-247-4109. Once you connect with the line you will choose a four-digit PIN (Personal Activation Number).
Continue following the directions to activate your card and account.
What Are The Reviews And Ratings For RushCard’s Customer Service?
RushCard does not have great reviews.
RushCard carries a rating of 2.5/5 stars. Reviews mention horrible customer service, trouble getting their funds, and issues settling disputes. Most reviews are 1 star so the customers are less than pleased.
On the Better Business Bureau, RushCard’s parent company Unirush has 812 complaints. Their rating with the BBB is ⅕ starts.
On Sitejabber, Rushcard carries a ⅕ star review.
Overall, it seems the reviews of Rushcard and their parent company Unirush are very bad. Customers mention issues with accessing their funds, customer service, and documents being lost or left unreviewed.
It seems RushCard has quite a few areas they could improve. When dealing with RushCard customer service be persistent.
Make sure to record who you speak with when you speak with them, and the case number. This will help you out if you have to contact them again, which in many cases you may have to.
- Take a look at an overview of RushCards debit cards and services. RushCard Prepaid Visa Card Review | DepositAccounts
- What is RushCards phone number? Click here to learn more. RushCard Phone Number | Call Now & Shortcut to Rep
- Visit RushCards homepage, click here. RushCard
- Take a look at Rushcard review, click the link below. 15 Reviews of Rushcard.com | Sitejabber.
- Review the Better business Bureau’s review of RushCards parent company. Click the link below. Unirush Financial Services | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- Take a look at the reviews for RushCards parent company UniRush. Click the link below. UniRush Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of rushcard.com