How Rushcard Moneypak Works
You have probably heard of the financial tech company RushCard. They provide a prepaid debit card for millions of customers in the states.
But did you know, RushCard has made it even easier to load money onto your account using a Moneypak?
But, before you go and get all excited, there are some factors you need to be aware of. There are fees to pay every time you use a Moneypak. You need to consider their reputation and how they deal with their customers.
I have all that information and more in this article. I will also answer these questions: What is a Moneypak? How does it work? And should I start using them?
Quick Navigation Links:
- What Is A Moneypak?
- How Does It Work?
- Are There Any Fees To Use Moneypak?
- What Do I Need To Have To Use Moneypak?
- Where Can I Get A Moneypak?
- How Do I Reload My RushCard With Moneypak?
- How Long Does It Take For My Funds To Be Loaded?
- What If I Have A Problem With My Moneypak?
- Moneypak Support
- What Does A Moneypak NOT Do?
What Is A Moneypak?
So, what is a Moneypak? Well, a Moneypak is a type of card you can buy at certain stores. This card/Moneypak allows you to send money to a debit card in the United States. It is a convenient way to send money to friends or family if you are having trouble with other transferring services.
With a Moneypak, you can send $20 to $500 dollars to activated prepaid debit cards or bank debit cards within the U.S.
How Does It Work?
First of all, you will need to buy a Moneypak card, like the one seen in the picture above.
- Then you will need to scratch off the number on the back of the Moneypak. This is your secure Moneypak number.
- Create a secure login on Moneypak.com.
- Enter your personal information and identity verification.
- Enter the Moneypak secure number and the receiver’s debit card number to send the funds.
Are There Any Fees To Use Moneypak?
Yes, there is a flat fee of $5.95 to use Moneypak. Moneypak can only be purchased with cash. Credit and debit cards are not accepted. So, you will need to have cash ready in the amount you wish to send.
What Do I Need To Have To Use Moneypak?
To use Moneypak you will need to have a document to verify your identity, a SSN, and the debit card number of the person you want to receive the funds.
You must have a valid email address and phone number. You must be 18 years or older and a legal U.S. citizen or resident.
Where Can I Get A Moneypak?
You can buy a Moneypak at a store within the U.S.A. About 50,000 stores currently offer Moneypaks.
To find a participating store near you, click here.
How Do I Reload My RushCard With Moneypak?
To reload your RushCard with MoneyPak, you will need to purchase a Moneypak and select the amount of money you want to transfer.
Then follow the exact same instruction mentioned earlier, simply add your information and enter your debit card number. The funds should then be sent to your debit card.
State-issued driver’s licenses and state-issued official IDs are accepted.
How Long Does It Take For My Funds To Be Loaded?
After you purchase the Moneypak, you will need to wait 60 minutes before the Moneypak is ready to use.
After you set up your account and transfer the funds it should be instant if you are sending money to a prepaid card, if you are sending money to a debit card the time will be affected by the bank’s schedule.
What If I Have A Problem With My Moneypak?
If you are having a problem with your Moneypak you will need to confirm a few things.
- Confirm you entered the Moneypak number correctly.
- Make sure you entered the correct account number.
- Make sure you did not exceed the Moneypak’s deposit limit.
- Make sure the cardholder’s information is correct.
- Check that the debit card you are sending money to has been activated.
- Make sure your photo I.D. was clear and was accepted when you submitted it.
- If you have confirmed all those details and still have problems, go to the Moneypak help form and submit your information.
If you would like to speak to a member of their support team, you can do so by calling Green Dot customer service at (866) 795 7597.
You should be able to seek assistance with a member of their staff.
What Does A Moneypak NOT Do?
Moneypak does not allow you to buy goods or services. You cannot purchase a Moneypak at a store and then use the Moneypak to buy clothing, groceries, or other things. It is not a debut or credit card.
It is simply a means of transferring money to another debit card in the United States.
- Take a look at RushCards site which allows you to add money with Moneypak. RushCard Live – Reload Your Card with Cash using Moneypak
- Visit Moneypaks webpage here. MoneyPak
- Take a look at this video to learn how to use Moneypak to load or send money. Click the link to watch the video. How to Fund Your RushCard Account Using MoneyPak
- What is Moneypak? Click this link to learn more… Help – MoneyPak | Green Dot | Deposit Money to Any Cards.
- What If I Have An Issue With Fraud Or A Scammer? Click this link to learn what to do… Fraud Assistance
- How do you use MoneyPak, click the link below to learn more. MoneyPak – Deposit Cash to GoBank Checking Account