Can I Transfer Money From My Direct Express Card?
You can transfer money from your Direct Express card to personal U.S. checking or savings bank accounts. Overseas transfers are not allowed.
Also, transferring money from your Direct Express card to another card is not possible.
NOTE: Interested in life insurance to cover final expenses like funeral and cremation costs? Or do you want to leave extra money behind to a loved one?
If so, we have access to affordable, high-quality life insurance products that:
- Is available from 0-90 years old! (in most states)
- $1,000 to $100,000+ in permanent insurance coverage (fits ANY budget)
- No medical exams necessary.
- Rates NEVER increase!
- If qualified, you may receive first-day full coverage!
- Prices are VERY affordable, and designed for people on tight budgets.
If you’re interested in getting a free no-obligation quote, please click the link here to run quotes and see which of our top-rated insurance carriers you may qualify for!
How Do I Transfer Money To Another Account?
To make a transfer, call the Direct Express customer service department number on the back of your card or visit the Direct Express website. You’ll need the account number you’d like to send money to and the bank’s routing number.
Fund transfers typically take about 2-3 business days to arrive. A $1.50 fee will be deducted from your Direct Express card account for each transfer.
- Wanting to know all the info on what to do when your Direct Express card is lost?
- Wondering how the Direct Express’s Emergency Cash program works?
- Do you want to know more about Direct Express Routing Number?
What Are The Alternative Ways To Transfer Money?
There are two ways to transfer your money from your Direct Express card to an account other than a bank transfer.
The easiest is to withdraw money from an ATM and physically bring it to a bank to place it in an account. You can make a cash deposit for free at the bank where you have an account. In most cases, the deposited money is available for withdrawal immediately. Keep in mind that many ATM owners set daily withdrawal limits ranging from $200 to $1,000.
Alternatively, you can deposit money to another account using a money order. This option is convenient for depositing funds into someone else’s account, as some banks ban cash deposits to another person’s account. If you don’t have an account, you can use the money order for your initial opening deposit. Money orders are cheap and can be purchased at the post office, supermarkets, and convenience stores.
Need Burial Insurance?
In addition to helping people with their Direct Express, questions we help people like you qualify for quality final expense life insurance coverage that pays off your funeral and cremation expenses.
These burial insurance plans are perfect for those who are retired or disabled and on a fixed income, and want peace of mind, knowing their final expenses are covered.
Some of the benefits of these programs include:
- Rates NEVER increase like a lot of the junk mail life insurance companies you see.
- Coverage NEVER cancels due to age or health as long as you pay your premium.
- If eligible, you may qualify for first day FULL coverage with NO waiting period like many of the TV life insurance ads offer.
- Affordable premiums for those on fixed incomes.
- Plans offering immediate approval with NO health questions asked!
- Coverage available from 18 to 90 years old!
Bottom line, if you’re looking for a peace of mind, and want your family to have no burden when you pass, then these plans are for you!
Here’s how to get a free quote
Click here and we’ll get you a quote in minutes and get you the peace of mind you deserve!