How To Send Money From Netspend To Cash App? [Step-By-Step Process]
If you’re wondering how to link your Netspend and Cash apps, as well as if it’s feasible to transfer money from one account to another, you’ve come to the correct spot. We’ve done our research and gathered all of the relevant information you’ll need in one place.
Because Netspend and Cash app are so popular, consumers frequently wish to use both to manage their assets and learn more about the transactions.
Is this even conceivable, or will you have to be creative with your financial transactions? Continue reading to learn more, and stay tuned to the conclusion for all the money-saving ideas and techniques.
Quick Navigation Article Links
- How To Send Money From Netspend To Cash app?
- How Long Does It Take To Transfer Money From Netspend To The Cash App?
How To Send Money From Netspend To Cash App?
You can send money from Netspend to the Cash app by utilizing PayPal as an intermediary. All you have to do is transfer funds from your Netspend account to your PayPal account, and then transfer that amount to your cash app.
Netspend is one of the most popular prepaid card issuers in the United States, offering a safe and convenient method to manage your money and do anything online. This new banking system is ideal for persons who do not want or require a traditional bank account. It’s simple to establish and activate the account, and there are several advantages to possessing a Netspend card.
On the other side, there is the Cash app, which allows for peer-to-peer money distribution. It’s really simple to use, and all you need is a phone number or email address to send money to the Cash app.
However, because Netspend does not enable you to send money to any bank account, you may have to utilize third-party platforms such as PayPal to transfer money from your Netspend account to the Cahs app.
Money transfer from Netspend to Cash App
There are a few more steps you must take to transfer money from your Netspend account to the Cash app. This may appear to be a lot of work the first time you use it, but after all of the accounts are linked, every transaction will proceed easily.
The following are the steps to transfer money from Netspend to Cash App:
- Log into your PayPal account and click on the “Add Money Online” button;
- From the list you need to select Netspend you previously linked;
- Enter the desired amount of cash and make the transaction;
- Once the money is transferred go to your PayPal and click on “My Wallet”;
- Choose “Transfer Money” and “Transfer to Bank”;
- Enter the amount you want to transfer to Cash App and verify;
- Open your Cash App, find the Banking tab and click on “Add Cash”;
- Enter the amount of money you want to transfer from PayPal and add;
Given that there is currently no option to make a direct transfer, this is how you send your money from Netspend to the Cash app. It may appear to have a lot of stages at first, but the procedure is simple once you get used to it.
How to Link Your Netspend Account with PayPal?
You must first link your accounts before you can transfer money from Netspend to PayPal. This is a simple procedure that takes only a few minutes to perform.
Here is what you need to do:
- Log into your PayPal account and click on “Wallet”;
- Click on the “Link a bank account” option to link your Netspend;
- Enter your routing and account number;
- Click on “Continue” and check if all the numbers are accurate;
- Select “Add Bank Account” to link them;
After you have completed all of the preceding procedures, you must confirm that you are the owner of the Netspend account. This is simple since PayPal will make two small payments to your Netspend account, and you must input the precise amount deposited to ensure you have the correct information.
Once your accounts are linked, it will be simple to transfer funds from Netspend to PayPal.
Can you send money from your Cash App to your Netspend?
Yes, you may send money from Cash App to Netspend in a few simple steps. Unlike Netspend, your Cash App will allow you to send money to other accounts.
To complete the transaction, you must first link the accounts by adding a bank to your app. Remember that you must add Netspend as a bank, not a card. If you don’t find Netspend in the list, look for MetaBank.
After you’ve linked your accounts, you can transfer funds by using:
- Instant transfer – This allows you to send money in a couple of minutes, but there is a 1.5% fee. It’s a terrific method to send money quickly, but if the transaction can wait, utilize the second option to save costs.
- Standard transfer – This type of transfer is free, however, it takes 1 to 3 working days for the money to appear on your account. To minimize extra delays, avoid sending anything over the weekend or on bank holidays.
How Long Does It Take To Transfer Money From Netspend To The Cash App?
Money transferred from your Netspend account to Cash App via PayPal should be available in 1 to 3 business days. This transaction may not be as quick as others utilizing Netspend, but it is a secure way to send money to your Cash App.
Keep in mind that weekends and holidays may lengthen the waiting period, so avoid them if possible.
Netspend and Cash App are both prominent financial companies that provide excellent service to consumers with varying demands. Although there is no direct method to transmit money from your Netspend to your Cash App, there are ways to do so if you follow our simple instructions.
For additional information, please visit our website or contact Netspend support.