Transfer Money From Your RushCard To A Bank Account
How do you transfer money from your RushCard to a bank account? Are there any fees or transaction percentages taken? If so, how much?
Those are good questions to ask and answer BEFORE you attempt to send money from a RushCard to a bank account.
In this article, I intend to answer those questions and provide you with the steps you will need to take to actually complete a transfer.
I will also answer: How long does it take to transfer from a RushCard tour to a bank account? So keep reading to learn more!
If you need to contact RushCard, jump to the last heading to find their number.
Quick Navigation Links:
- Can You Transfer Between Prepaid Cards And Bank Accounts?
- How Do I Transfer Money From RushCard To A Bank Account?
- What Are The Fees To Transfer From RushCard To A Bank Account?
- How Long Does Transferring From RushCard To Bank Account Take?
- RushCards Contact Information
Can You Transfer Between Prepaid Cards And Bank Accounts?
The answer is yes; many prepaid cards allow you to transfer funds to and from your bank account or to send funds to a bank account.
While the steps may be different depending on the prepaid card you use, they are still pretty similar.
How Do I Transfer Money From RushCard To A Bank Account?
To transfer from your RushCard to a bank account, log into your RushCard account in the RushCard app or through a browser, then follow these steps:
- Select the “transfer money” option
- Choose your bank account or add the bank details(you should link your bank account to your RushCard account, if you haven’t done this already, you can complete this step before transferring money)
- Follow the instructions on screen; RushCard will walk you through the information
- Confirm the transfer.
The transfer should show on your account within a few minutes.
What Are The Fees To Transfer From RushCard To A Bank Account?
The fee RushCard charges to transfer to a bank account may include the following:
|Transaction Fee||$1.00 each time you make a purchase|
|Direct Deposit||No Fee|
Those with a RushCard will pay a monthly fee as well. But the fees for transfers can be included in that monthly account fee.
How Long Does Transferring From RushCard To Bank Account Take?
The transfer should display on your account immediately. However, the time it takes for the recipient to receive the funds can vary.
It depends on the bank’s processing time and when it is open. On average, it takes up to three business days.
RushCards Contact Information
You can contact RushCard at (866) 787-4227.
Or, visit the RushCards website and click the “help” button. You can communicate with an agent through their messaging box.
- See how you can transfer from a prepaid card to a bank account here. How To Transfer Money From Rushcard To Paypal? – ictsd.org
- Need to transfer money from your RushCard to a bank account? Find out how here. How To Successfully Transfer Money From A Prepaid Card To Your Bank Account