What Is The Direct Express PayPerks program?
PayPerks is the Direct Express MasterCard education and rewards program. PayPerks is a privately held company with headquarters in New York City.
PayPerks was launched by the Direct Express card issuer Comerica Bank, MasterCard, and the U.S. Treasury Department in 2010.
The purpose of the program was to allow for a smooth transition from paper checks to electronic payments for the Direct Express cardholders.
Because many Direct Express customers don’t have a bank account and are not familiar with debit cards, the program helps them understand the advantages of using their Direct Express card.
PayPerks is free and available only to Direct Express cardholders. More than half of all Direct Express customers use the program.
NOTE: Interested in life insurance to cover final expenses like funeral and cremation costs? Or do you want to leave extra money behind to a loved one?
If so, we have access to affordable, high-quality life insurance products that:
- Is available from 0-90 years old! (in most states)
- $1,000 to $100,000+ in permanent insurance coverage (fits ANY budget)
- No medical exams necessary.
- Rates NEVER increase!
- If qualified, you may receive first-day full coverage!
- Prices are VERY affordable, and designed for people on tight budgets.
If you’re interested in getting a free no-obligation quote, please click the link here to run quotes and see which of our top-rated insurance carriers you may qualify for!
What Can I Expect From PayPerks Tutorials?
Taking PayPerks tutorials will help you learn to save money, make your benefits last longer, and show you how to use your card more efficiently.
PayPerks tutorials will teach you all the Direct Express card basics including:
- How to check your account balance
- How to use the Direct Express mobile app
- How to make online purchases
- How to use your Direct Express card to pay bills online
- How to save on fees
- How to get cash off your Direct Express card
- How to find the nearest surcharge-free ATM
You will also learn more about managing your finances:
- How to create a budget
- How to start saving
- How to protect your privacy online
PayPerks tutorials are illustrated, short, and easy to understand. Tutorials are available in English and Spanish.
How Do I Win PayPerks Prizes And Gift Certificates?
PayPerks program combines tutorials with a rewards program.
When you take the tutorial and answer the quiz questions correctly, you have a chance to win cash prizes and gift cards from major retailers like Amazon, Walmart, or Target. Winners are randomly selected by PayPerks.
There is no need to claim the prize. If your Direct Express card starts with “511563”, the prize will be automatically deposited to your card.
If your card starts with “533248”, PayPerks will send you an email with a code you can redeem for a gift card.
Will Winning PayPerks Prizes Affect My Benefits?
Winning PayPerks prizes will not reduce your benefits. PayPerks doesn’t have access to your card account or your benefits and doesn’t affect them in any way.
- Wanting to know all the info on what to do when your Direct Express card is lost?
- Wondering how the Direct Express’s Emergency Cash program works?
- Do you want to know more about Direct Express Routing Number?
How Do I Access PayPerks?
You can access PayPerks from any computer, tablet, or smartphone that has internet access.
The way you access PayPerks tutorials, rewards, and available features depends on the starting digits of your Direct Express card number:
- If your card starts with “511563”, you can access PayPerks here.
- If your card starts with “533248”, log in with a free Google or Facebook account here.
What Has Changed In 2020?
In February 2020, PayPerks introduced several changes to accessing and using the program:
- Direct Express cardholders can no longer log in or sign up for the program on the PayPerks website. The new login method depends on your Direct Express card number.
- Old accounts have been closed and are no longer accessible. All PayPerks prizes won before February 2020 have been paid out.
PayPerks no longer offers individual customer support. For more information about the program, visit the PayPerks Help Center.
And for reviews on how Direct Express works from its cardholders, check out this article.
Need Burial Insurance?
In addition to helping people with their Direct Express, questions we help people like you qualify for quality final expense life insurance coverage that pays off your funeral and cremation expenses.
These burial insurance plans are perfect for those who are retired or disabled and on a fixed income, and want peace of mind, knowing their final expenses are covered.
Some of the benefits of these programs include:
- Rates NEVER increase like a lot of the junk mail life insurance companies you see.
- Coverage NEVER cancels due to age or health as long as you pay your premium.
- If eligible, you may qualify for first day FULL coverage with NO waiting period like many of the TV life insurance ads offer.
- Affordable premiums for those on fixed incomes.
- Plans offering immediate approval with NO health questions asked!
- Coverage available from 18 to 90 years old!
Bottom line, if you’re looking for a peace of mind, and want your family to have no burden when you pass, then these plans are for you!
Here’s how to get a free quote
Click here and we’ll get you a quote in minutes and get you the peace of mind you deserve!