Can I Overdraft My Rushcard
Do you have a RushCard prepaid card? Are you worried about overdrafting your card and getting stuck with annoying fees?
If so, this article will be helpful for you. I will cover RushCards terms of service and card usage policy.
Learn the withdrawal limits for different types of transactions so you can make sure you stay within the daily and monthly limits.
I will also reference alternative prepaid cards you may want to consider if overdrafting is a concern for you.
Keep reading to learn more.
Quick Navigation Links:
- Can I Overdraft a RushCard Prepaid Card?
- How Much Can You Withdraw From RushCard Each Day?
- What Prepaid Cards Allow You To Overdraft?
- What Happens If You Overcharge A Prepaid Card?
Can I Overdraft a RushCard Prepaid Card?
No, RushCard does not currently offer an overdraft or credit feature with their card.
Your only option here is to make sure your account is funded with enough money. Alternatively, you could look into some prepaid cards that allow overdrafts.
How Much Can You Withdraw From RushCard Each Day?
You can do an in bank withdrawal with your RushCard. You are limited to $3,000 a month with this option. There is also a $3.00 fee with this withdrawal method.
Your RushCard can hold a balance of $10,000 at a time. Your maximum card to card transfer limit is $2,000 per day or $5,000 per 30 day period.
Maximum ATM withdrawal is $3,000 per month.
Maximum point of sale amount is $5,000 per day.
The total maximum amount that you can spend and/or withdraw from your RushCard is $5,000 per day.
If you complete transactions outside of the U.S. additional limits will apply to withdrawals and transfers.
What Prepaid Cards Allow You To Overdraft?
Prepaid cards that allow you to overdraft are:
- PayPal Prepaid Mastercard
- NetSpend Visa Prepaid Card
- Brinks Prepaid Mastercard
- ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Card
If you are interested in a prepaid card that allows overdraft, you may want to consider one of those options.
What Happens If You Overcharge A Prepaid Card?
Traditionally, if you overcharge a card you will be charged a fee and/or your transaction will fail.
Depending on the prepaid card you have, the fee’s will vary. Read through your cards terms of service and policies to confirm the fees.
- Take a look at a lost of cards that offer overdraft. Click this link. Prepaid Cards with Overdraft Protection in 2022
- Can you overdraft a RushCard, learn more here. Quick Answer: Can I Overdraft My RushCard? – Prepaid credit card