Are you here in order to learn a little about facts associated with the Chime Debit Visa Card and what the details are all about or wondering what number to call and how to use this Chime Debit Visa Card to the best extent possible, then perfect! You have found the right article.
In this article, I’m going to give you all the Chime Debit Visa Card facts that you need to know about so that I can help you out with using your card and benefiting the most.
And by the way, if you click here, you can then quickly find out more concerning potential FREE benefits provided by the government providing people that are disabled or retired and on a fixed income!
Quick Navigation Article Links
- Withdrawing Chime Cash
- Withdrawal Limits
- How to get Cashback
- Cash from Savings to Chime
- Chime Request Money Feature
Withdrawing Chime Cash
Chime has over 60,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide through our ATM partners.
To find an ATM near you, use the Chime mobile app or go online to www.chime.com/atms to visit our ATM Finder.
If you are using app version 3.4 or later, the ATM Finder identifies an additional 38,000 cashback locations at major merchants across the US such as Walmart, CVS, Bed Bath and Beyond, Target, and major grocery chains like Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and Safeway.
There is a map of the ATM found at the bottom right corner of the main screen on your phone app.
Chime Cash Withdrawal Limits
Chime will reimburse the $2.50 fee one time as long as you have received any direct deposit in the amount of $1 or more since June 1, 2021, from an employer or payroll provider, gig economy payer via automated clearing house (ACH) transfer or Original Credit Transaction (OCT), or government benefits.
A fee of $2.50 per transaction and the total incurred including ATM and Over-The-Counter Withdrawals, funds withdrawn at a POS (point of sale), and purchases are all subject to a total of $2,500 per day on your card. An out-of-network provider could, of course, charge an additional fee.
ATM owner-operators, merchants, and participating banks may impose their own lower limits and fees on cash withdrawals.
If any in-network ATM accidentally charged you a fee, then simply send a message from the Chime mobile app, so Chime can find the issue and credit any mistake made back into your account.
Daily ATM Withdrawal Limits For Top Banks.
- Bank of America $1,000
- Citibank $1,000*
- Wells Fargo $300
- US Bank $500
How can I get cashback when I make a purchase?
Chime has a network of 60,000+ fee-free in-network ATMs for Chime members. Get fee-free transactions at any Moneypass ATM in a 7-Eleven location and at any Allpoint or Visa Plus Alliance ATM. To find a fee-free ATM near you, download the Chime mobile app and tap on the ATM map. You can also search our ATM network.
If you are using app version 3.4 or later, the ATM finder also identifies 38,000 cashback locations at major merchants across the US such as Walmart, CVS, Bed Bath and Beyond, Target, and major grocery chains like Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and Safeway.
Nearly all of the merchants have a minimum purchase amount, and you should check with the merchant to verify or check the card reader screen at the register before finalizing your purchase to verify if there is a fee.
No Fee Cashback:
You must request cash back at the time of purchase at the register
Verify that there is no fee at the time of purchase as retailers may change their cashback policies from time to time.
How much cash can I get back at the register?
The maximum cashback amount allowed by the merchant varies by merchant. Generally, grocery stores allow for up to $100 cashback, whereas drugstores like Walgreen’s and CVS allow for $40 cashback.
How much cash can I get back from my Savings Account at an ATM To Be Available on my Chime Account?
Since your Savings account can’t be accessed at your ATM, Chime allows 6 transfers each month from your Savings to your Chime Spending Account.
This can be done in 2 ways.
- Use the Chime mobile app
- Log in to www.chime.com.
- Select Move Money
- Select Transfers.
- Finally, you will enter all the information from your (external) other banks where the money is being transferred from.
This allows your other external bank to now be linked with your Chime Spending Account.
Now since the two banks are linked, you can use your Chime app to make additional transfers when needed and at the following limits.
- A maximum of $10,000 per calendar day
- A maximum of $25,000 per calendar month
Transferred funds will be available within five (5) business days.
Chime and Requesting Money
The request you send has to be to another Chime account holder. Your friend will receive either an email or SMS message from Chime. This message will contain a link to their Chime mobile app that they can use to make the payment to your Chime account. Once your friend pays your request, the money will be instantly deposited into your Chime account.
There may be times when instant digital payments may be delayed due to timing or other factors. Also, any unpaid Pay Friends request will automatically cancel after 14 days.
- Log in to your Chime mobile app.
- Click on the Pay Friends button on the bottom navigation bar.
- Click on “Search People.”
- Next, enter the name, phone number, or email of the person from who you want to request money, and again must also be a Chime member.
- Next, enter the amount of money you want to receive and write a brief description.
- Last you will click “Request.”
There is no fee to request money from Chime!
Block a friend request on Chime
If you’re receiving unwanted comments, requests, or payments from a Chime member, you have the option to block them in the app.
To do this, anytime you receive a request for money from a user, simply decline the request and tap “Block this person.” Blocked users will not be notified that they have been blocked.
If you block someone, you will not be able to:
Send or Receive money from each other or
Request money from each other
If you want to unblock this person, please contact us at 844-244-6363.
Free Government Benefits Available
We have helped others many times so they can find additional coverages and at the same time spend even less money. This is because we help to find the answers to your needs without rushing you into a final decision that ultimately best suits your needs.
Our research is done by:
- We have our Independent Broker Professionals who are able to access all of the best carriers in your area.
- We have our Independent Broker Professionals who can also shop around for the absolute best possible program that suits you.
- We have our independent brokers who are also experienced in answering all your Medicare questions. We can also verify your eligibility to receive any extra benefits, like dental or hearing and even vision.
- We have helped many to get back your $148.50 from your Social Security check. Every month this was previously deducted from your check, so this is a big help to you. This also allows you to gain back some of your money that was previously spent each month because of your saving money now. Contact us to find out how since we have helped so many already.
- We have our Independent Broker Professionals who will give you the least amount of Copays and Deductibles yet can maximize the benefits you are eligible to receive.
- Our Independent Broker Professionals have all of the best and latest available plans for you. This allows you to properly weigh out the tailored solutions before you rush into any decisions.
We will actually pinpoint and show you specifically
- What you are currently paying.
- The benefits from additional coverages
- What you are entitled to.
So many times, we have amazed people that they were previously unaware that they actually qualify for these free benefits.
We are a rare agency because you are not just a number here. We take pride in remembering your name, and we are always available for you. You can always check on us and retain your policies in good faith.
At Direct Express Support, you can have many different options here, and we have found so many times that people qualify for a better policy, and coverage starts immediately.
It’s real easy to get more information in 5 mins:
Just fill out the form you see on your screen that says something like Get Your Life Insurance Quote Now.